Join more than 160 volunteers who serve with our families each week! Here are our regular needs:
- 100+ tutors for our K-4th, 5th-6th, and 7th-8th grade tutoring programs.
- 12-20 female leaders for our K-4th, 5th-6th, 7th-8th, and 9th-12th grade girls bible study programs, and volunteers to occasionally cook meals (great for a family, small group, or a Sunday School class!).
- 25-30 male leaders/mentors for our K-4th and 5th-8th grade boys bible study programs and 9th-12th grade boys mentoring program.
- 10 volunteers to mentor or provide childcare for our adult financial literacy and jobs programs, and volunteers to occasionally cook meals.
- 8 volunteers to co-lead our summer programs for youth or provide cooking and/or driving services.
- 4 volunteers to help with electronic data entry – do you have an hour per week?!
- 1-2 volunteers to help with computer tech support – we’ve always got things that need fixing or updating!
Thank you for your desire to serve by volunteering with Abundant Life! We rejoice that the Lord has stimulated within you a commitment to co-labor with us in the Prospect Avenue area of Fifeville. Our work could not advance without servants like you! Serving the Lord by volunteering with Abundant Life is a privilege that we hope will be a blessing to you. Please follow these steps:
- See our program descriptions, times and locations.
- Email the contact person on the Programs list, or our Operations Director, Anne, if interested in office support.
- In order to care for and protect the life, safety and health of our volunteers, the families we serve, and our ministry, we need you to click here to complete and submit our